Robert T. Blackwood, M.M.S., P.A.-C.
PRACTICE SCOPERobbie works closely with the physicians of North Carolina Heart & Vascular with a focus on electrophysiology. He provides care to patients with pacemakers, defibrillators, and cardiac arrhythmias. He has experience in both the hospital and office setting. He enjoys spending time with patients, answering their questions, and making sure they understand their medical condition.
BIORobbie and his wife live in the Clayton area with their son. He enjoys golf, fishing, and spending time with his family at Atlantic Beach. Robbie has worked in cardiology since 2005. He has worked closely with Dr. Randolph Cooper since 2010, when he started to specialize in electrophysiology. Robbie attended Garner Senior High School and received his undergraduate degree from NC State.
- Graduate Degree: Masters Of Medical Science, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem NC
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelors Of Science In Biology With A Minor In Genetics, North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants
North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants