Reggie Madden, D.N.P., N.P.-C.
- None at this time
BIODr. Reggie Madden is a board certified cardiology nurse practitioner with North Carolina Heart & Vascular and Rex Healthcare located in Raleigh.
Dr. Madden specializes in the care of patients with electrophysiology disorders and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Madden received his educational training at Wake Forest University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Duke University, and George Washington University. Dr. Madden has over 18 years of cardiology experience with interventional cardiology training, electrophysiology training, and inpatient cardiology management. Dr. Madden has an adjunct faculty appointment at the Duke University School of Nursing and provides clinical instruction in the M.S.N. program. In his free time, Dr. Madden enjoys traveling, exercising, martial arts and golf.
- Graduate Degree: George Washington University (Doctorate)
- Graduate Degree: Duke University (Master’s)
- Undergraduate Degree: University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
- American Association Of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Cardiovascular Disease