Rachel King, M.S.N., N.P.-C.
BIORachel and her husband live in Raleigh with their two dogs, Rocky and Koda. They are expecting their first child this summer—a little girl.
- Graduate Degree: M.S. In Nursing/ Family Nurse Practitioner, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S. In Nursing, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S. In Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American College of Cardiology
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pacemakers and Defibrillators
- Outdoor activities: canoeing, hiking, fishing, camping
- Local festivals and music