Patricia Y. Skulavik, P.A.-C.
BIOMs. Skulavik is married to her husband Daniel, who is the owner of a physical therapy office in Smithfield. They currently live in Cary with their two children as well as their two French Bulldogs. She is originally from Yonkers, NY but relocated to North Carolina with her husband in 2010. She enjoys traveling, hiking, and reading. She has been working with North Carolina Heart & Vascular since she relocated here in 2010. Prior to her relocation, she has worked as a Cardiology physician assistant in New York most recently with Columbia Medical Doctors (aka Cardiology Consultants of Westchester) in Hawthorne, NY.
- Graduate Degree: St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY
- Undergraduate Degree: St. John’s University, Flushing (Queens), NY
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants