Lindsey A. Reddersen, R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., A.N.P.-B.C.
BIOMs. Reddersen and her husband live in Cary with their daughter Caroline and two dogs, Bogey and Angus. She enjoys traveling, reading and anything involving the beach.
- Graduate Degree: University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
- Undergraduate Degree: Radford University, Radford, VA
- Board-Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American College of Cardiology
- Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease and Risk Factor Management
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Reddersen LA, et al. Diastolic heart failure: Best treatment practices. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2008:506-514.