Lauren Kuhl, M.MSc., P.A.-C.
BIOLauren Kuhl attended the Physician Associate Program at Yale University to earn her Master of Medical Science degree. She has over seven years of experience as a physician assistant and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Lauren works closely with Dr. Usher.
- Graduate Degree: Master Of Medical Science, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor Of Business Administration, Stetson University, Deland, FL
- Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Heart Association
- General Cardiology
- Invasive Cardiology
- Spending time with family
- Watching her children’s sporting events
- Being outdoors