Justine Barnes, P.A.-C.
PRACTICE SCOPEMs. Barnes is based at the Goldsboro office on Hospital Road. She works with patients in the office and at Wayne Memorial Hospital when they are there for elective procedures or are hospitalized for cardiovascular related issues.
BIOMs. Barnes was raised in Goldsboro, NC and is proud to call it her hometown. She is honored to work with North Carolina Heart & Vascular Network to provide quality care to the community she loves. Justine experienced hands-on training at NCHV with Dr. Waheed Akhtar, Dr. Joel Schneider and Dr. Matthew Hook.
- Graduate Degree: P.A.-C., Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, TN
- Undergraduate Degree: B.A., University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
- Masters Of Medical Science
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Spending time with family and friends
- Playing with Roy (pet dog)