Jennifer Lambert, P.A.-C.
PRACTICE SCOPEJennifer is primarily based at the Raleigh office on Blue Ridge, inside Rex Hospital. You'll meet her when you come into the hospital for elective procedures or are hospitalized for heart or vascular-related problems.
BIOMs. Lambert was born and raised in Orlando, Florida by New Jerseyans. She settled in the middle and attended UNC-Chapel Hill for undergraduate studies. There, she found an interest in patient care, volunteering at UNC Pediatric Hospital and with a local rescue squad. She continues to volunteer with teaching CPR to the local community in Orange County. With free time, she and her husband enjoy taking their dog, Beaufort, on walks at Umstead Park and Lake Lynn. She attended Wake Forest University for the Physician Assistant Program and became a Demon Deacon (though always a Tar Heel first and foremost).
You will find her working with North Carolina Heart & Vascular at Rex Hospital, assisting in admission to discharge.
- P.A.-C., University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Physician Assistant Program
- Undergraduate Degree: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Cardiac And Vascular Hands-on Training With Dr. Matthew Hook, Dr. Michael Zellinger And Dr. Gregory Rose
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Masters Of Medical Science