E. Hanes Harris, P.A.-C.
PRACTICE SCOPEMs. Harris currently works in the outpatient cardiology clinics at the Rex Medical Office Building with Drs. Rose, Falsone, Jobe and Chow. She loves interacting with patients and educating them about their cardiovascular health. She is extremely passionate about helping people, which is one of the reasons she chose to pursue medicine. Ms. Hanes truly loves her job and looks forward to advancing patient care.
- Graduate Degree: Wake Forest School Of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC, 2013
- Undergraduate Degree: University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, 2009
- Training With Drs. Rose, Falsone, Jobe, And Chow At North Carolina Heart & Vascular
- North Carolina Medical Board Physician Assistant Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Being outside and at the beach
- Spending time with friends and family