Diane Beth Morris, N.P.
PRACTICE SCOPEMs. Morris’s sees patients at the North Carolina Heart & Vascular Smithfield office and Johnston Health’s Smithfield location. She works closely with the physicians at North Carolina Heart & Vascular to ensure patients have access to a care team member in both the clinic and hospital setting.
- Masters Of Nursing (N.P.): University Of South Caroline At Columbia, Columbia, SC.
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing: University Of North Carolina At Charlotte, Charlotte, NC.
- Diploma In Nursing: Mercy School Of Nursing, Charlotte, NC
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Member of NC Nurses’ Association.
- Ms. Morris enjoys spending time with her three daughters as well as their dog and cat. She also practices yoga in her free time.