Crystal Keen, R.N., M.S.N., A.N.P.
PRACTICE SCOPEMs. Keen works closely with the physicians of North Carolina Heart & Vascular with a focus on optimizing cardiac care for heart failure, electrophysiology including arrhythmias, pacemakers and defibrillators.
BIOMs. Keen and her husband, Richard, live in Clayton with their sweet little girl, Sloane, and their miniature Schnauzer Baxter. She loves traveling, spending time with family and friends, music/dancing, and gardening.
- Graduate Degree: Masters Of Science In Nursing, The University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelors Of Science In Nursing, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American College of Cardiology
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- State of the Science on Best Practices for Treatment of Diastolic Heart Failure published in American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (2007)