Amanda Wilson, P.A.-C.
PRACTICE SCOPEMs. Wilson works closely with Dr. George Adams.
BIOAmanda Wilson earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from East Carolina University. Prior to joining the care team at North Carolina Heart and Vascular, she served as a physician assistant in internal medicine in Raleigh, NC. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants. She has a special interest in cardiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular disease and preventive medicine.
- Graduate Degree: Physician Assistant Studies, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Undergraduate Degree: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Cardiology