Rajesh Vakani, M.D.
Dr. Raj Vakani is a family person with a wonderful wife and two young boys. He is a very caring physician and will treat his patients like he would treat his family with utmost care and respect. Dr. Vakani has been a cardiologist since 2010 and has been working out of Harnett County and Wake County since 2014.
FELLOWSHIP & POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Medicine, Albany Medical College, Albany, NC
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Albany Medical College, Albany, NC
- Medical Degree: State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo Medical School, Buffalo, NY
- Undergraduate Degree: New York University, New York, NY
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Vascular Cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Cardiovascular diagnostics