Philip Hall, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Hall is a Cincinnati, Ohio. While attending medical school, he met his wife, Leah, who is a gynecologic oncologist. Following fellowship training, Dr. Hall relocated to Raleigh where Dr. Hall and Leah had their first child. Dr. Hall is thrilled to be a part of North Carolina Heart & Vascular.
FELLOWSHIP & POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Interventional Cardiology, John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- Internal Medicine, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Medical Degree: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Disease