Robert Wesley II, M.D., F.A.C.C.
FELLOWSHIP & POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Fellowship, supported By NRSA, Emory University, Divisions of Cardiology and Hematology, Atlanta, GA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Medical Degree: Emory University, School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Radionuclide Usage
- Internal Medicine
- Research associate, Division of Endocrinology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2001)
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Society, secretary (1988)
- Outstanding College Students of America (1987)
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Society (1986)
- Golden Key Honor Society (1986)
- Lambda Sigma Society (1985)
- Phi Eta Sigma Society (1985)
- Alpha Lambda Delta Society (1985)
- Fellow, The American College of Cardiology
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Wesley II RB, Meng X, Godwin D, Galis Z. Extracellular matrix modulates macrophage functions characteristic to atheroma – collagen Type I enhances acquisition of resident macrophage traits by human peripheral blood monocytes in vitro. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 1998;18:432-440.
- Wesley II RB, Keever R. Ziprasidone: are the benefits worth the risk of QT prolongation? The Journal of Psychotic Disorders: Reviews & Commentaries. 2001:5.