Richard Pacca, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- None at this time
What Dr. Pacca loves most about being a cardiologist is that he believes cardiology is a field of medicine where patients can genuinely make dramatic improvements in their medical condition.
Dr. Pacca has a new adorable son named Benjamin and a 3 year old son named Brandon. Dr. Pacca loves traveling and has backpacked through Europe, has been on a Mediterranean cruise for his honeymoon and has taken his parents on an Italian cruise. He also enjoys playing tennis and running.
FELLOWSHIP & POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Medical Degree: University of Miami, School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, The American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Clinical Skills Instructor Certification (University of Miami)
- Anderson Scholar (University of Florida)
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Pacca RJ, Maddukuri PP, Pandian NG, Kuvin JT. Echocardiographic detection of intrapulmonary shunting in a patient with hepatopulmonary syndrome: case report and review of the literature. Echocardiography: A Journal of CV Ultrasound and Allied Tech. 2006;23:56-59.
- Pacca RJ, Han HH, Patel AR, Karas RH, Kuvin JT. The independent relationship between obesity and endothelial function. Abstract presented in poster form at the Tufts University Research Days 2005-2006 Cardiovascular Disease, Obesity, and Diabetes Poster Presentations; Abstract accepted in poster form at the American Heart Association 7th Annual Conference on Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology in Denver, Colorado; April 27-29, 2006.