Andrew Kronenberg, M.D., F.A.C.C.
FELLOWSHIP & POSTGRADUATE TRAINING
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease and Electrophysiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Medical Degree: University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Fellow, The American College of Cardiology
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Kronenberg, AC. Effects of the oral endothelin-receptor antagonist bosentan on echocardiographic and doppler measures in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. JACC. 2002.