North Carolina Heart & Vascular is a leading cardiology practice caring for over 80,000 patients per year. With 15 office locations and privileges at eight hospitals throughout central and eastern North Carolina, keeping care convenient and local is a priority. When possible, all exams, tests and procedures are done in the office and hospital location most convenient for each patient. When patients need more specialized care, our partnership with UNC REX Hospital provides access to the latest technology and treatment options conveniently located off of I-40, I-440 and US-1 in Raleigh. At UNC REX, we provide easy access to diagnostic testing, procedures and emergency services as well as the world-class specialists, research and resources available within our group and as part of UNC Health Care. In addition, this location is just steps away from the Heart & Vascular Hospital.
As part of the UNC Heart & Vascular Network, our specialists can tap into the latest research and expertise associated with this world-class academic institution to provide our patients with greater access to clinical trials, new therapies and the latest technology, while keeping our practices right in your local communities.
Our experienced cardiologists and highly trained staff are patient advocates, and we focus on your needs by:
- Being available in the office and on the phone.
- Getting to know you as a person and respecting you and your circumstances.
- Getting you the right help, right when you need it.
- Providing relevant information to ensure you and your other physicians fully understand your diagnosis and heart-health plan.
- Connecting you with the resources available in your communities, at Rex Healthcare, UNC Medical Center and other UNC Health Care affiliates to make sure you have access to everything you need for your health.